Job Type: |
Location: Berkley, CA
Orangetheory Fitness is currently looking for fun, smart, hungry sales people to join our winning team! We are looking to add a few Sales Associates at one of our newest studios, and that can be you!
Sales Associates are: Orange Advisors who are responsible for achieving or exceeding personal sales and ancillary product goals. These expectations are to be achieved by setting monthly lead generation plans including: strategic outreach, in-club lead generation and obtaining member referrals. SA’s must display, have knowledge of and participate in everything Orange! We offer an innovate heartrate based interval training program for everyone and we want passionate fitness sales professionals to join our team. SA’s must keep current in all OTF knowledge as well as other fitness market information and trends. SA’s must be able to build rapport and lasting relationships with prospective and current members in order to build a strong referral base and retain members and provide top of the line customer service.
- Orange Passion!
- Responsible for customizing fitness programs for each potential member through our membership offerings
- Thinking outside the box to come up with prospecting ideas
- Build relationships with local business to generate new leads
- Host in-studio events to build community
- Achieve or exceed individual sales goals and ancillary product goals
- Build rapport and lasting relationships with prospective and current members and obtain referrals through said relationships
- Open Studio: Oversees front desk, including but not limit to: answering phones, greeting prospective and current members, checking in classes, booking sessions for members and exemplifying outstanding customer service.
- Must take the workout a minimum of two times per week.
- Previous sales experience preferred
- Entrepreneurial heart
- Confidence to perform on an incentive based salary
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic, energetic, personable and friendly disposition
- Passion for health and wellness
- Team player
- Strong ability to self-manage time
- Willing and able to work nights, weekends and holidays
In order to Burn With The Best you must be able to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience Required:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or
- one to three months related experience and/or training; or
- equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Sales associates must have basic knowledge of how to use a computer.
- Our main operating system is MindBody Online (MBO) and they must be able to learn this system in a timely manner in order to be successful in their position.
Additional Requirements Include:
- Ability to take 1-2 OTF classes per week in order to effectively describe the workout to prospective clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
AAP/EEO Statement Orangetheory Fitness provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated
Orangetheory Fitness provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.Other Duties:
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.