Franchise Development Manager – Health Enthusiast
Job Type: |
Location: Boca Raton, Fl
Orangetheory Fitness is currently looking to add a few fun, smart and hungry Franchise Development Manager to join our rapidly growing team!
Orangetheory Fitness is a fun, passionate company with an amazing brand and company culture. We offer an atmosphere that is upbeat, exciting and collaborative to provide a positive work environment across the board.
Orangetheory Fitness is growing rapidly both domestically and internationally and our founder, Ellen Latham, was just awarded the 2016 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award for Florida plus Orangetheory Fitness is #60 on the 2016 Inc. Magazine 5000 List of Fastest Growing Companies.
Company Benefits & Perks:
Benefits are very important to us. We are constantly looking for ways to increase our benefit package to attract and retain top candidates.
- We offer a competitive 401k program with up to a 4% company match incentive
- We offer Medical, Dental and Vision plans among others
- 2 weeks PTO, PLUS 9 paid holidays over the course of your first year of employment
- WORKOUT FOR FREE!
- Fitness casual dress-code
- Passionate, collaborative work environment
If you are a Health Enthusiast with the following characteristics, Orangetheory Fitness wants YOU!
- Become proficient at use of Franconnect program after training
- Contact leads received through Franconnect and other sources with 48 to 72 hours for UFG regions
- Work with US Area Representatives on qualifications, processing and qualifying leads to be potentially franchisees
- Follow up with US Area Representatives on leads that are delinquent for contact
- Track lead follow up by Region and Master area, document issues of noncontact.
- Create a summary report for all areas for upper management review
- Learn the Buxton mapping program and continuously strategize with Area Representatives and Vice President of Franchise Development and Real Estate for potential areas to be awarded
- Utilize the Buxton mapping to strategize regional growth. Determine “new” areas that support potential new studios for awarding. Report for Vice President of Franchise Development.
- Work with the Vice President of International Development and Vice President of Franchise Development of surveying, researching and qualifying areas for global development
- Qualify and package Global Candidates for Franchise and Master Franchise approval
- Create a checklist by candidate and coordinate with Franchise Development Coordinator all required documents for approval
- Highly Proficiency Communication
- Strong Sales Skills
- Great Organizational skills
- Customer Service Oriented
- Ability to Multi-Task & Prioritize Under Pressure
- Exceptional Problem Solving
- Excellent Teamwork
In order to Burn With The Best you must be able to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience Required:
- 4 Year College degree from an accredited school
- Knowledge of franchise development preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and well organized.
- Good computer skills
- The ability to maintain high-quality work while meeting tight deadline.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of Buxton system a plus.
Additional Requirements Include:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic, energetic, personable and friendly disposition
- Passion for health and wellness
- Team player
Orangetheory Fitness provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated
Orangetheory Fitness provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.Other Duties:
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.